Call us today to learn more about our Homemaking and meal planning services that can help your loved one eat well and stay healthy.
Your family needs are unique and so is your loved ones care. At Home Care Companion we recognize this and personalize all our care plans to meet your needs.
- Our caregivers seek to provide the most comfort possible for your loved one while respecting their dignity, social, and cultural needs
- Our caregivers can also provide many services to ease your burden such as food preparation, light housekeeping, shopping and other errands.
- We can provide regular status updates to the family members, and doctors
- We will ensure that your loved ones comfort, and security and all times
- We can provide your loved one with the personal attention, care and companionship they deserve
As the trusted choice for families in the Greater Vancouver Area who are in need of palliative care we offer our services with no long term commitment. Our dedicated caregivers and care managers are available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your needs. Call us at 604-593-4351 to learn more and to provide your loved one with the highest level of palliative care they deserve.
HOURLY HOME CARE
Our caregivers are available of a minimum of 3 hours a visit whenever you choose. We are available to care for a loved one 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays.
OVERNIGHT HOME CARE
We can provide either awake or alert, or sleep in caregiving services, this allows the family to have a restful sleep and peace of mind. Our caregivers may be woken up during the night if assistance is needed.
24 HOUR CARE
Home Care Companion offers not only hourly but round the clock care for your loved one. It can be shift care of live in care. In shift care, 4 or 5 of our caregivers will assist your loved one in 8 hour increments each day, including throughout the night. At the same time they will take care of light household duties and prepare light wholesome meals for your loved one. You can also have live in care for your family member. In that case 3 of our caregivers will work a 24 hour shift once every 3 days. These caregivers will sleep in the home and awaken at night to care for your loved one. You will need to provide sleeping quarters and meals. This will allow you to sleep in peace knowing that your loved one is taken care of.