21 Aug LOSE POUNDS WITH THE JOY OF MOTION AND MOTIVATION:
HUMAN BODY IS BUILT FOR MOTION :
Life is a dance, a game, a song, a road, a river, a maze, a battle! Get up and dance it, sing, jump, walk, crawl, climb, soar, fight, play, run, move! All that lives, moves! But you sit too much; you sigh and watch a healthy life slip by, bemoaning your unhappy state, when your body itself wants to move, needs to move, was made to move! Put the remote down let yourself go. You can do it-move!
The living organism –is alive because it moves.
Human body is built to move all day long, eat good healthy food, sleep soundly, get up with the sun and move again. Your whole array of bones, muscles, joints, and organs are no different from that of Stone Age man and woman, who hunted wild animals and gathered wild fruits and plants and fought off predators all day long, except that you use them less. The human body is a machine built for movement, for action, for energy. Life is movement.
Movement keep your body alive:
- It stimulates the circulation of blood and strengthens the heart.
- It deepens and regulates breathing and clears the lungs.
- It charges the nervous system.
- It massages and strengthens the internal organs as well as the external muscles.
- It activates the all-important endocrine glands.
- It improves your mental capacities.
- And invariably, healthy movement stimulates your body and mind in such a way as to actually give you more energy then you expend.
Strenuous exercise also produces sweating, which cleans your body of poisonous wastes. And if you keep up the exertion level for some length of time (like 20 minutes), then your heart and lungs are strengthened remarkably, your endurance is increased and your ability to absorb life giving oxygen from the air can be permanently improved. So keep moving.
So come on now put that remote down and get off the couch and put your body in some form of motion. So take a brisk walk, jog, run, do some form of exercise, or may be go join a gym. And believe me when I tell you that once you get in the habit of exercising or working out in the gym you can’t live without it, it’s more additive then sitting on the couch and eating a bag of chips. Now we all know the benefits of exercise so I am not going to elaborate too much on it
I do always like to put some inspirational and motivational material in my articles, because I really think that’s what people are lacking the most. So believe in yourself and in your life, practice enthusiasm, believe that you can be better than you think you are. And remember – if you think you can, you can! Bring new enthusiasm to your life-style; for enthusiasm always makes a difference- a big difference-in your life. And I leave you with this inspirational piece by C.D.Larsen:
- Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- Promise yourself to talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- Promise yourself to make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- Promise yourself to look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- Promise yourself to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- Promise yourself to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- Promise yourself to forget the mistakes of the past and to press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- Promise yourself to wear a friendly countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- Promise yourself to spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others.
- Promise yourself to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.